Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday, again.

Here it is again, Sunday.  My papers are graded and plans are made so why am I blue?  Tomorrow is Monday.  We have school for 5 days straight this week.  I know, stop whining at least I have a job.  We had a presentation at last week's faculty meeting regarding changing our perspective.  It was an attempt to remind us to be thankful for what we have because the majority of the world has so very little.  It was inspiring, but that feeling was short-lived.  I have far more than I deserve and that includes relationships and material possessions.  I would just like to have a bit more time and energy to enjoy what I have.  Guess that is a retirement activity.

The score for last week was Schoolmarm 3 and students 1.  Friday was REALLY bad.  Someone said it was like a full moon day.  The kids were very squirrelly.   They couldn't be still for some reason.  The weather this week is supposed to be rainy.  Perhaps the rain will water down their behaviors!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment