Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday!!!!

It's Friday!  Fabulous Friday!  Fantastic Friday!  Dixie Donut Friday!!!!  For the uninitiated Dixie Donuts is a local bakery that specializes in ....... donuts!!!!  Their product surpasses both Dunkin' Donuts and Krispy Kreme, in my humble opinion. 

After a grueling 60 minutes in water aerobics class plus 1.5 laps in the lap pool, my girls (aka dogs) and I went to DD.  It is a mere 1/4 mile from the Y!!!  How perfect is that ?  It is a beautiful day here so the four of us sat on a picnic bench and nibbled donuts.  Perfection, pure perfection.  Only 1 donut won't hurt, will it?????

By the way, the crumbs from the sugar glaze works great to relieve pruny fingers.  The glaze may be applied externally or taken internally.  :)



1

1 comment:

  1. I love this! My students were just telling me about Dixie Donuts yesterday and I must make a trip out there. Today, however, I took my wonderful son to Krispy Kreme where we enjoyed two complimentary donuts....one of chocolate covered fashioned and one with raspberry filling! Yum!

    ReplyDelete